Cozy Cabin Retreat at Mont-Ham


This past month has been pretty hectic for me as I tried to squeeze too many things into my schedule. This weekend's hiking and cabin retreat was the perfect antidote to my frazzled nerves. I really need to learn the art of leaving white space in my life.  Anyhow, we decided to do some hiking at Mont-Ham and stayed at a warm and cozy Airbnb chalet. Our hosts were really sweet and made us feel right at home with some waffles and chit chat. After an intensive hike up the mountain and a challenging downward hike with lots of slippery mud and rocks, we were so happy to settle into our comfortable chalet. We ended the night with some spicy Korean army stew and homey banana pudding. We devoured the food in a blink of an eye 'cause we were so hungry from the hike haha! Being in nature felt so peaceful, all my work stresses melted onto the floor. For now I'll leave them on the floor, I'll pick them up on Monday :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment