All Hygged out in Copenhagen


Hello! I just got back from a short solo trip to Copenhagen, Denmark and I've fallen head over heels for this handsome city! I'll write a more comprehensive blog post on what I did and what I ate later but I can't help myself from posting a few snippets in the meanwhile. Copenhagen is easily the most aesthetically pleasing city I've visited: the architecture is clean, the people are relaxed and friendly, every corner, chair and pastry is instagram-worthy. The Danish are known for their excellent taste in design: it's modest yet tasteful, simple yet sophisticated, the right balance between beautiful form and functionality! What stood out the most to me is how comfortable the people seem. No one was in a crazy rush to get to places, the people were reserved but very friendly upon approach and everyone from the young to the old are good-looking and stylish. I could not stop staring!

I'm so glad I chose Copenhagen for my first solo trip because the city was so easy to navigate and the locals very fluent in English. This is the first time I travelled by myself and I had a great time! It felt really comfortable going at my own pace, taking the time to savour the moment and adjusting my itinerary as I saw fit. For some reason, I always thought that I'd feel lonely travelling by myself because I wouldn't have anyone to share my joy with. I'm surprised to prove myself wrong! You know what this means? More solo adventures in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment