Roadtrip to Banff


I can't believe it's already been a week since I visited the majestic Banff National Park. Our time was so short and so sweet, I'm already longing to go back another summer to hike the trails and visit the other emerald-hued lakes. Although Jackie and her boyfriend Daniel have been to Banff several times, they eagerly chauffeured me to Moraine Lake and Lake Louise. The car ride was so scenic, I felt as if I were in a commercial for Canadian tourism! I have never seen such tall mountains from so close :O The way the sun rays strike the tip of the mountains, coloring it gold, made me stare in awe. I've always based my vacation plans on exotic places with beautiful landscapes but I never appreciated our own country.  I'm sorry Canada, I've taken you for granted for all these years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment