New Year in New York


The end of the year is always a blur for me because time passes too quickly! I can't believe it's already been two weeks since we took a trip to New York to celebrate Christmas and the passing of another year. Although I've been to New York many times, each time brings new memories and a greater appreciation for the city of dreams. This trip can be summed into the following: Henry's thundering snores, infectious laughter, endless desserts, several trips to Best Buy and Uniqlo and an amazing time with amazing friends. We visited the MET, the New Museum and watched a Broadway show. We had the most amazing Korean BBQ in Flushing and met up with our mutual friend Andy and had some "deep convos" over desserts. 2016 has been the most generous year of my life so far and I have a feeling that 2017 will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment