Hidden Alleyways


Two weeks ago, I met up with Diane and JT at Marche Jean-Talon to hang out and do what we love to do: photo shoot! We wanted to incorporate the beautiful fall foliage with an urban feeling so we walked through the streets, looking for a cute alleyway with crunchy leaves on the ground. We found the perfect hidden alleyway with adorable dangling light bulbs and a cat drawing pinned to a pole and it didn't take long for us to get down to business.  We had so much fun and the weather was wonderful: crisp and sunny. You know that moment when everything falls into place? That's how I felt throughout most of the shoot and it reminded me how much I love shooting couples. 
I have to say that this was by far one of the best photo shoots we've had. I'm very proud of these photos because I managed to capture their infectious joy and laughter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment