Party with Pop & Confetti


For the past few weeks, I have been working on an exciting project with Anna and Sophie, co-owners of Pop & Confetti, an online shop specialized in chic party kits. I met Anna while I was shooting Ran & Sam's wedding in October and she approached me regarding their business plan. Anna described their business as a one-stop shop for all things party-related. They hope to connect local businesses together and alleviate the burden off busy hostesses so they can plan less and party more! I could see the light sparkle from her eyes while she talked about Pop & Confetti. I love meeting people who have big dreams and aren't afraid to chase them. We had so much fun throwing a simulation party at Sophie's house. We used hole punchers to create our confettis and spread them all around the place. We arranged the table as if we were throwing a real party and ate lots of delicious finger foods while snapping away :)   We have another photo shoot coming up and I'm super exited to share my involvement with Pop & Confetti!


No comments:

Post a Comment