Flambéd Forest


Fall is seriously the best time for hiking because the weather is crisp, tiny bugs aren't trying to fly into your eyes and the colorful leaves make for a spectacular visual feast! The past few weeks have been really busy and I also caught a bad cold so we have been putting off hiking until today. We drove to Mont St-Hilaire and passed by several cute apple orchards. Frog and I stopped by one and stocked up on apple butter and apple cider. Ahhhh I can't wait to spread some of that apple butter on a freshly toasted bagel -drools-. I had forgotten how beautiful Mont St-Hilaire was. Strolling through nature felt so refreshing and all of my stress melted away at the sight of the scenery.   Sometimes, all you need is some nature to bring your perspective back on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment