Thankful


HELLO! It's been too long, how do I do this again? (please forgive my awkward reintroduction). 
I can't believe it's already the end of the year. 2014 felt like a bottom-less magician hat pulling out one trick after the other. This summer was full of challenges; I felt like a clumsy dog chasing after its tail, not knowing which direction to go. But like all things in life, the cloud eventually settles and I'm in a much more peaceful place mentally. 

Having a full time job means that I won't be able to travel anytime soon. So when my friends suggested I visit Toronto, I didn't hesitate. Food + good company is always a winning combo for me. 
I stayed at a good friend's place, flew into the sunset on a small plane, ate a ton of deliciously unhealthy food, had the best HK milk tea gelato, watched "Magic in the Moonlight" and laughed hysterically.  


My friend and I discovered these adorable turban squashes at the Kensington Market. I wonder what they taste like but they are just too cute to eat! 

I've been trying to clean up my diet but Chocolate and I have a fiery affair that is hard to break off. I'm always longing for him D-:  HELP!


No comments:

Post a Comment