Faking Spring



Trench coat: Asos (still available!)
Blouse: Madewell
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Zara
Bag: Zipia

Hey guys, today we got a preview of Spring weather which caused me to get so excited that I abandoned my finance case assignment and frolicked outside wearing my new trench coat with some fake flowers in hand! It feels so refreshing to wear lighter clothes and don't even get me started on how nice it feels to breathe normally without icicles forming in your nostrils! 

I've been hunting for the perfect trench coat for a while and this one is perfect because of the color. It's a beautiful golden bronze color that looks pinkish in some light conditions. 


Niv's mom tailored the jacket to my height so it fits perfectly! This coat will be replacing my beloved beige Zara jacket that's too small for me now :- C 


I watched Forrest Gump with Monkey today. For some weird reason, I always thought Forrest was a dog... so when I told Monkey, he face-palmed so hard that I thought he was gonna leave a permanent hand print on his face! Since then, he's been trying to make me watch it every time we have nothing to do (which is all the time). I finally conceded to his nags and I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T WATCH IT EARLIER! It's such a good movie *screams*, Forrest was so endearing that I couldn't help but smile when he was happy and cry when he was sad. If you haven't watched it yet, you should definitely put it on your "to-watch list". I feel happier and lighter after watching this movie : )

Momma always said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."


No comments:

Post a Comment