An Incognito Affair


On Friday night, I attended a masquerade party in the company of my lovely girls. I'm not a frequent party-goer but this party has got to be the best one I've attended! It was organized by University of Montreal, a French university and I didn't know anyone who was attending. The reassurance that I wouldn't bump into anyone I knew dropped my inhibitions and allowed me to feel comfortable without a drink in hand. During the night, guys actually asked you to dance instead of nasty-surprise-grinding you from the back *sexual harassment right there!*. 

The funnest part was definitely the masks! There's a certain allure to hiding behind an embellished mask that veils your identity. You can pretend to be anyone for one night :) Have you been to a masquerade party? 



No comments:

Post a Comment