Carnivores at Omnivore

I'm posting things all out of chronological order right now but when am I ever consistent? HUEHUEHUE! I wanna talk about food so I'll sprinkle some food posts in here! 
Yesterday, I hung out with some of my Cegep friends (and met new friends). My friend Tracy named the event "cheap and healthy dinner", any student would agree that those are two magic food-related keywords that will get you up and running in no time (that and free)! 

Omnivore
4351 St Laurent Blvd, Montreal, QC H2W 1Z8
Everyday: 11:00am - 10:00pm

Omnivore is a Mediterranean casual eatery with a hippie vibe. They serve a variety of dishes for herbivores, omnivores and carnivores alike! 

A very natural ambiance

I love this painting of a guy with a shroom-nose! It's so funny! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!!!

I got a carnivore plate consisting of 3 large kaftas, rice with lentils, hummus and baba ganoush (?). It was so filling, I couldn't even finish half of the plate! The kaftas were pretty salty in my opinion but everyone else thought it was fine. I think my tolerance for salt has decreased since studying Nutrition, but anyways, the flavor was good but next time I'm definitely taking a sandwich! That thing is mighty filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment