The fat life chose us

This month is kicking off on a good start: I am done my internship *I can finally laze around home* and I got an Iphone *hello Instagram*! YAAAAAAAAYYZ! What better way to celebrate than to indulge in sweets?

What I'm the most excited about my Iphone is using its Flash light app to light up subjects in the dark. This way, I can take pictures in low light conditions : )

(Gooey Ferrero rocher cake on the left, fluffy tiramisu on the right)

SWEETS SWEETS SWEETS AND MORE DAYUM SWEETS! 

Monkey and I started to run around our neighbourhoods a few weeks ago. The goal is to shed some belly fat in  preparation for our beach vacation later this month. Whatever we lost was rapidly regained a few days later... 

Celebrating the end of my stage at a pizza factory with a chocolate hazelnut pizza and fruits dipped into white choco! 


Cacao 70 was PACKED on a Friday night. We were lucky to have gotten there at the right time because a huge line formed right after we got seated. People were staring at our sweet pizza from outside and came in to ask us about it! 

No celebration is complete without a few drinks : ) *not-an-alcoholic-I-promise*

Left overs! Our blue lagoon cocktail tasted like juice with absolute no trace of alcohol =(

Last week I was busy wrapping up some last minute projects at the pizza factory; it has been both a frustrating and enlightening experience. I feel I learned a lot about the food industry, the quality field and the work world. My patience was tested almost on a daily basis and there were days, I felt like throwing the towel but I made it through! If it weren't for my super chill supervisor, I think I might've given up. The quality field is an ungrateful field but I want to do my best to become a food inspector *pumps fists*!  


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your intern! You sound like you make one mean food inspector! <-- A good thing! =) The pizza looks really good!! Unlike the ones I had in Tokyo, I was excited for sweet pizza but I guess out the combo didn't work between my brain and stomach hahaha The drink is very pretty and sounds like the perfect alcoholic drink for me hahaha Next time you should ask for double shots! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I'm so not mean D-; -weak panda-
      The sweet pizza I had that day wasn't that great but I had one with marshmallows and chocolate once and that was delicious! There were options with cheese and chocolate too but Monkey didn't want to try it haha!

      Delete