The 20-somethings

When I was younger, I imagined that when I turn 20, I'd magically figure out all the secret tricks to life. I would be in a position where I'm headed towards with all the wise knowledge I'll have gathered in university. Fast forward to the present: I am still trying to figure out my place in this big drama called life *late bloomer here*. 

Even though I'm not be graduating this semester, graduation is fast approaching for many of my friends. A sense of anxiety is looming in the air. Even I am feeling extremely anxious as some of my plans have fallen into the water. I dislike this ambiguous state which is why I've been watching a lot of light-hearted movies to distract my mind from all this stress. You guys have got to watch this Thai romedy: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I couldn't stop spazzing over the cute male protagonist, I felt youthful again BWUAHAHAHAH! I thought that I outgrew cute romedies but nope, I'm still fully enjoying it x-P


I went hiking on Friday with friends, we need to shape up for summer!


Jacket/blouse: Zipia
Scarf/skirt: Japan.

I often like to dress according to the weather: when it's sunny I like to wear cheerful clothing and when it's gloomy, I resort to a darker color palette. I really like my brown Zipia jacket and I think it's one of the best purchases I made on Zipia ^____^Y Moto style jackets have been in for years and years now but I really like the oversize look of mine :-) 

 
All the pictures are taken with the Samyang 85mm f/1.4, I'm really digging this lens (I say this about every single new lens I get)!  



 Look at that bling bling on Niv's collar! I think cobalt blue is such a gorgeous color! It looks so rich and elegant!


Lily recently got a haircut, medium length hair which looks uber fresh on her! Even Niv who is a big advocate of long hair couldn't stop spazzing over Lily's new do ^O^! 


You know spring is coming when people start leaving their gloves around. This one was left on a railing! Looks like it is groping Lily LOL! 


Only one month of school left! I'm so excited to finish this semester so that I can get the answers that I'm waiting for! b>_____<d Goodluck to all you guys that are also currently in school! The finish line is not too far ahead!



2 comments:

  1. woopwoop ! you just got lurked.

    sorry for ruining the photo lol felt pooped from the interview that day. When I feel pooped, I look pooped, therefore I was pooped, including whatever I was wearing lol. Love what you were wearing that day!!! Gotta go back and jog in the morning this summer !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wayy you totally didn't ruin the picture! It's okay to feel pooped laaaa laaaaa, especially with that type of gloomy weather >___< but whenever it's nice outside, it's freezing cold : C FOREVER CANADA
      I look pooped all the time, even when I'm beaming with energy XP

      Delete