Much deserved break

I think I've never looked forward to spring break as much as I did this year! I still haven't recovered from winter break, it's as if my brain is in permanent vacation mode now :-P *vats midterms?*
This spring break, I took the time to catch up with some friends and also took a few pictures. I lost my charger for one night and I was sooooo sad because I was gonna snap a lot during the break : I Luckily, my housemate Diane found it for me PHEWWW! I also purchased a new lens which I'll review once I receive it Y^___^Y AHHH I'm so excited!!!! 

warning: random mish-mash of pictures below!


 
We went to eat at Olive + Gourmando in the Old Port. This place is well-known by Montreal foodies and everyone raves about their food (Diane included)! Somehow, that day our sandwiches were way too salty! I think we probably surpassed our recommended daily allowance of sodium with one bite :-I.    


Me to Monkey: "Give me attention!" 

 
I wanted to do a photo shoot involving colorful paper airplanes in a field of snow with Adrienne but she thought it was too cute for her. So I asked Monkey as a second option :P 
I had a great image in my head but the end result wasn't what I had in mind; The airplanes are too small and it was really cold so we shot it quickly : C 

 
Nevertheless, it was a fun shoot! 


LOL this picture describes exactly Diane's relationship with JT! 

 
Old port is ideal for photoshooting, it's like an instant transportation to Europe! 

 
I helped Diane take pictures of her niece : 3 She's only 4 months old and such a cutie pie! LOOK AT THAT BLING BLING! Diane got the idea from Pinterest.

 
Because we both study in food related fields, we're already training her to become a chef! 

 
A dog sleigh at the Snow Village! I wanted to pet one!

 
It was soooo cold inside the igloos! Slippery too :-O Coco and I couldn't last more than an hour, our toes were frozen >___<!


I had tea at Nocochi with Adrienne where we talked about many many funny things! Topics ranged from pregnancy to housewives to soulmates PUAHAHA! Seems like girls can always talk about the same topics over and over and never get bored :P


Adrienne and I went to the Peru Exhibition at the Museum of Fine Arts. It was pretty interesting and I liked the way they set up and divided the exhibition. This octopus headpiece is the Mona Lisa equivalent of Peruvian art! 

 
"Let's on go a picnic! Alpaca lunch!" *LLAMELLAMAJOKE?*


2 comments:

  1. Whoa~! It's so weird that you wrote about the lemon juice thing because I just did a lemon juice and honey mask! I don't know if it's any good yet since I've only used it once but it sure tastes yummy and easy to make. I wish I went to the Peruvian exhibit when it came to my city!!! ><

    I'm more excited about the dogs than the baby, I know I'm so not mother material lol Oh and I agree with you that girls can talk everyday about the same thing and never get bored! I think your colourful paper plane idea is awesome, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Yeah I read about the masks too but I'm such a messy person that I think I'd end up having the entire mask in my hair or smth X-P

      LOL I know dogs are just too cute X-D!!! And I get more excited over dogs than babies too, BABY DOGS = best of both worlds xP

      Delete