Growing up

Once in a while, I'm reminded that time doesn't stop for anybody and we're all growing up. Such feeling hit me yesterday, when I went to help my friend paint his new apartment. We were a bunch of people helping the new baby birds paint their own nest! The end result was amazing and the place looked so much better, cleaner and friendlier than it had first been. It's hard to believe that my friends have their own place now! Even though I'm technically moved out, I'm still very dependent on my parents for financial funds, food (that my mom cooks and I microwave weekly) and support. In case you're wondering: I'm living in residence on my school's campus : P

Their place is super ghetto but we managed to make it look nice : ] Here are some of the pictures:


Fooling around while painting the room~ I hadn't been there the first day but it must've been such a hassle painting all the walls. The second day mainly consisted of finishing touches and it took us forever!


Had to do tons and tons of cleaning because the old tenants didn't even bother : B Yup, I witnessed some major clean-freak guys in action (they exist?)!

ps: The new tenants are guys despite the pastel colored walls : ]


My fisheye lens makes the place seem spacious but it's actually quite small and cosy. Not sure how we're gonna fit the bajillion mutual friends : P


Terence rewarding everyone with some Krispy Kreme donuts! The dough was really good but the icing was TOO SWEET! It's as if I'm eating a bag of sugar. I'm quite curious to why they're so popular because I cannot even finish one (even after wiping most of the icing off).

SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE!

6 comments:

  1. Omg! Krispy Kreme!!! One of my guilty pleasures, I could eat 2 or maybe even 3 of them in one sitting. Pop them in the microwave for a few seconds and they're delicious!!! ><

    If I ever get my own place I wanna paint it pastel colours as well! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pastel makes the place so much more fresh and lively! I think I'd wanna paint it pastel too, but I want wallpaper >:D AND POP ART!!!! LMFAO =p *dreams about the perfect interior decor*

      I used to work at Tim Hortons so I'm sick of donuts nowwww <___<

      Delete
    2. o0o0o0oo I want wall paper too and tons of wall moldings painted in gold, seems like my future hubs has his work cut out for him HAHAHA Of course I'll help too, I'll be supervising =D

      O0o0o0o I actually only eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts >< I'm usually not a doughnut fan but I do want to try the ones in Japan, they're so cute!

      Delete
    3. HAHA wall molding painted in gold XD someone got inspired by the louvre! =PPP You can paint the details (cuz guys ain't too good with that, unless your bf has a magical touch) :P

      YEAH I'M DOWN TO TRY ANY CUTE FOODS, EVEN IF THEY TASTE DISGUSTING X-D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks : > So are the pictures on your blogggg

      Delete