Green is today's theme!

GREEN seems to be the color of the day: MONEY & my shorts & iced green tea matcha!

I woke up early today to call my bank for some charges they sneaked on me during the weekend : C Fortunately, I got it removed and when I verified my bank account later, I saw that I finally received my tax return WOOT WOOT =D! Not only that, I participated in a media communication study today and got paid 22$. I also met up with Zeal 'cause he owed me 18$ :D
YAY my wallet is fattening up, slowly but surely! My dad wanted me to treat him food for teaching me how to drive so I gave my parents 50$ so they can knock themselves out at a buffet (they always go to buffets). My mom was so giddy : P

Monkey had an interview for Godiva today so I went downtown earlier to support him! The interview went really well according to him and the manager is a korean lady. Her husband said they still needed to review 3 others before they can make a decision. Later on, she whispers to him: "I think I'll hire you, can you work tomorrow?" But he couldn't so she said she'd call him : ( Monkey insists that I am only encouraging him to get the job so I can leech on the chocos! THAT IS PARTIALLY FALSE D: LOL

Since we were downtown, I took the opportunity to snap an OOTD!



Thanks Monkey for the non-blurry pictures :P

Don't be fooled by my leather jacket, it was EXTREMELY hot in the afternoon ~____~ I thought I was gonna stay out late to hang out with Lumama (whom I couldn't contact till later 'cause she forgot her phone). Even though temperatures get very high during the day, at night, it's always chilly so I brought the jacket for the night time!

I didn't end up meeting Lu 'cause I was really tired and just went home~


The Ritz Carlton hotel entrance~ Passed by while heading to school for the media communications study, thought it was a really nice backdrop for an OOTD!


So then, I asked Monkey to sneakily take some pictures pretending to be tourists : P It was so awkward since the street is busy and people were staring while Monkey was sticking out his butt trying to photograph this awkward panda :B

Hey why is the plant in focus? >: (


Lace top: Zipia (2 years ago)
Shorts: G-market
Leather jacket: random store in New York

The shorts look grey but they have a green undertone. As always, buying from the internet yields color discrepancies because I thought the shorts were mint green! They were reallyyy cheap on Gmarket (8,900 won ~ 8 CAD). The shorts are very nicely crafted with no loose threads and I've seen shorts retailing for 20+ over here looking shabbier! I really like the big pockets in the front, anything with pockets makes it WAY better!


The photographer taking a break infront of these cute pastel colored scooters! It somehow matched his shirt so I snapped a picture :D I'd like to ride one of these scooters, it looks like fun!



I was so happy with all the money I earned today by doing nothing that I went and treated myself to some expensive coffee hihi. Lol yes I'm a cheapo that usually sticks with Tim Hortons, in fact, I prefer water over any other drinks.

Hey, my iced green tea matcha matcha-ed (hehe punny) with my shorts ;D

I didn't stay out long and went home after, sad that I didn't get to hang out with Lumama today : x


11 comments:

  1. Hey Lena! Thank you so much for the add on Google friend connect! I read your about me, and this will definitely be a great motivation tool for you to keep dressing up so nicely!

    I'm loving the look with the motorcycle jacket btw!
    <3
    www.elcatsmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome! I really like your looks and I found your blog via soompi hihi X-D

      Delete
  2. These are really lovely photos despite the blurriness and "out of focus" shots =P But my bf's photos of me aren't even better "Oh, you wanted your shoes in the outfit photo as well?" -.- Hahahaha The decor of the hotel is gorgeous and YAY to easy money!!!!

    I do hop you get to go to Japan someday!!! I'm also a manga/anime junkie (more manga though haha) and that was also the reason why I wanted to go, at least at first, now I just like to experience different cultures. I was really worried about "snobby" people two but luckily we only ran into two and not a whole bunch hahaha

    Awww don't worry I'm sure you and your bf will be able to go on some tripst together soon! For us it's the other way around, I'm the poor student while he's a working man hahahaha <-- count all the times I've typed "hahaha" and you'll realize...I love to laugh HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. : D AWW you're so sweet!!!! thank you for all the compliments >D<
    Yeah my bf just says: "I'm too focused on getting your outfit in the shot that I don't compose it well" (his excuse for being bad at photography). I am just gonna crop his pictures from now on HEHEHE!

    I knowwwww I wanna go to Japan mainly 'cause of manga too! I used to be so obsessed with shojo mangas (I still like them, but it can get a bit too immature now). I wanna go to Japan to put those childhood dreams to rest LOL!

    I type hahaha all the time too! I dunno, it just makes the sentence more joyful and friendly X-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :D

    I shall take a look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, matcha-ed! You're so punny for sure. ;)

    And all of your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those scooters look so cool! wish i could ride one too! :P
    love this blog post, such pretty photos and your outfit is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you : 3 I know those scooters are so cute :D but I'd be scared to ride one since I lose balance very easily D:

      Delete