Testing testing~

Today, I played with the settings on my camera in order to familiarize myself with my new lens :) After owning a DSLR for almost 3 years, it is only recently that I've stepped away from the automatic settings and ventured into the realm of the semi-manual/manual settings. It's tricky to get the exposure right but it is fun learning new functions and all~


My front yard :) Hello car, that I'm gonna drive later tonight! MEEEEEEEEEEEP I can't get enough of the ultra wide angle!


Fringe top: H&M
Beige pants: Zipia (2 years ago)
G-market: Cardigan

Taking OOTD's with this lens is so much easier, I'm only 30cm away from my tripod and I don't have to click on the 10 second self timer, 2 seconds is more than enough >:D This lens is also PERFECTTTT for selca-ing because it doesn't get so close that you can see all your pores and it keeps the image interesting by allowing a good view of the background!


-BURSTS OUT OF HAPPINESS FROM OWNING MY SIGMA BABY- JAJAJAJA X-D LOL hehe I just wanted the fringe to fly everywhere : P

Just casual, I've been very casual the past few days~ (actually this is my fancy casual 'cause my casual casual would be sweats and an old tee : P). I can't wait to go work on the weekend, I have a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE hole in my wallet now and I need to earn my money back!


5 comments:

  1. love the fringe top! i really like the way you dress, it's simple and totally something i would wear! and you make me wanna get a DSLR instead of dealing with my crappy camera. hee.:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D awww thank youuuu~ and yes you should get a DSLR if your budget permits! Nowadays, they sell some really good amateur ones for less than 600$ including lenses and all :D so I think it's definitely worth the initial investment!

      Delete
  2. i lovee your blog :D can we go lens shoppping together since I didn't go get my lens fix for my nikon, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESH YESH LET'S HANG OUT! What lens did you break on your nikon? I could perhaps find you a better deal with Kijiji! But we can still go shopping together : > Wanna dress you up like last time >=D BWUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

      Delete
    2. the 18-55mm one ahah, dunno if i should get it fixed or not or buy a brand new lens. ooh yeaaa, send me linkss and yess, for suree :)

      Delete