Switch Girl

I started watching Switch Girl this week and I really like it because I think I can relate to the female protagonist (though not 100% because dramas exaggerate everything). For those who don't know what it is: "Switch Girl!!" revolves around a high school student named Nika (Nishiuchi) who appears to be a stylish and fashionable girl at school, but that’s really a fake persona that she uses when she’s in public. At home, she “switches off” the facade and her returns to her true sloppy nature. - Tokyograph



This drama is really funny/exaggerated and it's short so it goes well with my short attention span : P I dunno about y'all but I am totally a switch girl! At home, I wear super old baggy tees with sweats/shorts, hair in a bun and when I go out, I try to look as presentable as possible. I blame it on my mom who always told me there's "home clothes" and "outside clothes" : 3
Are you a switch girl too?


Embellished tank: UO (from 2 years ago)
Shorts: Korea
Bag: from Monkey

This is one of my favorite tops (everything that blings, shines, sticks out, has a print, I likey). I used to have a love-hate relationship with Urban Outfitters (now I rarely shop there). They have some really nice over-priced stuff and the sale items aren't bad but they were always bad quality =/ I think I threw out all my UO stuffs LOL! This is the only one I kept, it was only 10$ YAAAYY! You can't see it but there are threads are sticking out and missing beads on my top. I still like it and shall wear it until all the beads fall off hehe :3

I met up with Minji, my ex-roommate for supper. She's going to Europe next week (I am sooo jelly, even though I went last year)! I wanna go on a trip this year too >D< BWUAH! It was fun catching up with her : 3

-PANDA SWITCHES OFF-

4 comments:

  1. lovely outfit. simple and chic. i really love the whole pastel look for your previous outfit too, especially the skirt!<3 you should totally go to Tokyo and maybe even to Osaka too! How about with your boyfriend or family?:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuu ^___^ yes, the skirt seems to be popular, i wonder why i never wore it before! I'm sure AA has the same style in different colors! Yes I'm planning to go with my best friend, my boyfriend doesn't have money for things like that :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! I read the Switch Girl Manga before! I'm a switch girl too! Haha to be honest I think most girls are, it's really hard work keeping up appearances! When I get home the first thing I do is remove my makeup, pin my bangs up and change into home clothes =P The bf must experience such a drastic change! Lol I think both photos are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, it's just such a hassle to stay in your "nice clothes" at home where you wanna be comfy!
      HEHE bf doesn't notice anything when it comes to fashion =P

      Delete