Blow me away

Thank you Adrienne for taking my pictures :)


Yesterday was extremely windy with dark clouds and sunshine playing hide and seek with each other. I hung out Miss Adri and we ate pho, walked everywhere till our feet were hurting. It's nice to walk around and discover this city in which I've lived for a decade already! It's crazy to think how quickly time flies by. Both yesterday and today, I bumped into some HS friends who are already so much more ahead in life. Sometimes, I feel like I'm wasting my time away and at other times, I know that everyone has their own pace (I've always been a late bloomer).



Since it was so windy, I thought it would be easy to take cool pictures. Pictures where it looks as if the wind is blowing you away! I made Miss Adri jump and swirl all around. Other than having a nest on your head, we wouldn't be able to see the wind blowing : x It's fun to hang out with chill people who also blog : ) I got tips from her and we took each other's OOTD's (always awkward but getting better no? D:) She actually DIY-ed everything she wore!




Blouse: Zara

Skirt: Zipia

Sandals: Korea



Blue is my favourite color, combined with white makes me think of the beautiful houses in Santorini, Greece that I saw last year! It was really pretty : 3 How I wish the wind could've blown me all the way back to the Greek islands!



A picture I took in Santorini, doesn't it look like paradise?


UNTIL NEXT TIME~

8 comments:

  1. MA HAIR :O

    Ahahahaha love the pic of Santorini! Fun times in Montreal and Greece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your hair makes it look like you are in the matrix >:D

      Wow Adrienne, you did such a great job editing the pictures (person who never crops)!!!!

      Delete
  2. HIHIHI i was there when you bought those sandals ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ZOMG TRACY???!! YOU HAVE A BLOG -MUST CHECK OUT-!!!! : 3 zomg i missss our Korea trip >D< It was so much fun!!!! FUN FUN FUN!

      Delete
  3. Omg the photo of Santorini is amazing~! I really want to go to Greece someday =3 I hope to go to Peru next year! Your outfit is really pretty and I'm drooling over that gorgeous lace skirt of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : D PERUUU! I wanna go there to see the Macchu Picchu! This acquaintance of mine posted pictures on fb and it looked so magical :D HAHA thank you for the compliments >D< The lace skirt is so trendy right now, you can get it easily at Zara! I got mine from Zipia.net, a korean online site. I don't think they have it in stock anymore :X

      Delete
  4. your shoes ahdfhskfhsd, i don't even know what to say lol. love the studs and the color. & thank you for visiting my blog and following on gfc. i am now a new follower of your blog too ~

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D: Dunno why but I only saw this now >___<
      HAHA I know, they're the best thing I bought when I was in Korea! Didn't even try to bargain and just snapped em HAHA X-D
      I love your blog toooo!!!

      Delete