Aloha Espresso Bar


They say April showers bring May flowers but maybe May didn't get the memo because there are no flowers and it's been raining nonstop in the past few weeks :( I can count on a single hand the number of warm sunny days we've had (I'm having some major sun withdrawal!). The good thing about staying indoors is that you can stay inside a cool cafe with awesome tropical vibes such as Aloha Espresso bar. They recently opened in the Old Port and its bright wall paper and the delicious Kona brew is enough to boost your mood. I was torn between an Acai bowl and a mocha but it was cold outside so I opted for the latter. I definitely want to try their Acai bowl when summer rolls around. In my mind, it tastes like ice cream and who doesn't want ice cream for breakfast?!

No comments:

Post a Comment