Sitting on the sidelines


Adrienne and I visited Cafe Mais Oui Mais Non a couple of weeks ago for a mid-week coffee date. This cafe is pretty far from our usual hangout spot but it was worth the visit. The cafe is divided into two floors and there is a cute shop connected to it. The first floor was already packed by the time we got there at 10:00am. The bottom floor looks like an antique store and their wash rooms play funny voices while you're making the bladder gladder. We steeped our tea and enjoyed a calm conversation before we each had to go to work.

Earlier this month, I helped train the new hires at work. I got to shadow them while they took calls and note down improvements and encouragements. That was pretty fun and made my work so much more relaxing. I'm back in training to gather another skill that I'm excited to apply! Life outside of school feels so different. Every week integrates seamlessly into the following week and you don't see the time flying. It has already been a year since I've been officially out of school and I don't miss it a single bit. Perhaps just the summer vacations ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment