Temptations at Arts Cafe

Mon-Fri: 9:00am-9:00pm
Sat-Sun: 10:00am-5:00pm

While describing my cafe hopping in my activity log for a school assignment, I remembered that I still didn't blog about our voracious experience at Arts Cafe last Sunday! We entered the cafe with a mindset of: "I'm-a-broke-student-so-I'll-just-take-a-coffee/tea" and left the cafe with filled bellies : X I'm telling you, I have almost no self control when it comes to food : C

This place was packed! For the 2 hours we were there (waiting time + eating time), there was not a single vacant spot in sight! Monkey and I tried to eat here the week before and we got there around 3:30pm and there was a line-up. I'm telling you, that's their strategy to entice you to order more: you're standing in line, it's cold, you see and smell the delicious foods pass by you one by one and your hunger stimulating hormones go whack! 


Thank you Lily for the pictures! 

Adrienne's cute Totoro Ipod case that she made herself! 

Adrienne's simple house classic that consisted of 2 eggs, baked beans, hash brown, grilled bread, jam. Filling enough : )

My super delicious breakfast sandwich that I chowed down in record time! It was simple but packed all the right flavors! The bagel was extremely chewy and fresh, I bet they get it from St-Viateur bagel that's a few blocks down. Oh goodness, I really want to eat this bagel now. Food blogging sure can be a pain in the stomach sometimes! 

Now that the weather is dipping lower, my appetite is getting higher. I wish I could just eat all day and nap all night *____* -wishful thinking-  Now, excuse me while I go back to my paper about obesity and environment...FOOOOOOOOD!  

No comments:

Post a Comment