Heading to a party

I'm taking a break from writing my stage report to show you guys an OOTD from Niv's birthday last Friday! Montreal gets a bit chilly at night (even when it's scorching during the day) so layering is a good way to keep your outfit interesting and keep you warm!
I pulled out my grey sequin jacket that I haven't worn since 2010 and recycled it with neutrals. Hope it ain't too girly for y'all!

Thanks to Lily for taking my OOTD pictures : )

Beige jacket: Zipia (2 years ago), sparkly jacket: Urban Outfitters (ages ago)
Top: Forever21
Shorts and sandals: G-market

Lily's pretty head band, I love the color combination!


A picture loaded post of Niv's birthday is coming up soon : ) It involves sailors, flash light nipples *VAT?* and lots of cake!

Now back to my report! I managed to finish 15 pages out of 20 within 2 days ;___; Hoping that I can finish the rest by tomorrow night!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that outfit with neutrals and sequin! Very feminine :) LOL flashlight nipples. I even found niv's theme song :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your shoes are my favorite part of this outfit! I really a pair of strappy sandals like that too UGH but so hard to find a pair that doesn't make my feet look strange or cost me a kidney lol I love girly and this outfit is adorable =)

    ReplyDelete