What am I waiting for?

After years of contemplating whether or not I should make a public blog, I have finally decided to go for it. I have to admit that I am a bit nervous at the thought of exposing myself like this -brushes nervousness aside- I'll start it off with an "outfit of the day"~ I actually didn't end up wearing it out LOL 'cause the weather was too cold and gloomy : C

Blazer: Zipia (2 years old)
Blouse: Romwe
Black shorts: Zipia
I recently bought this blouse from Romwe, it took one item a whole month to arrive and I was very excited for it. Once I picked it up from the post office, I practically ripped the packaging : P The blouse isn't as nice as I visualized. The craftsmanship of the blouse is mediocre (the sequins don't cover the entire sleeve and it looks a bit sloppy). Also, the chiffon texture isn't the soft kind but the rough itchy kind which makes me not wanna wear it often : V Very let down by this package that I anticipated so eagerly!

-PANDA OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment