Let's Chow in Toronto


Time flies when you're having fun, I just came back from a long weekend in Toronto where I ate a ton of good food in good company :) This break was so refreshing and low-key: all we did was eat and watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Netflix (I even sneaked in a midday nap as intermission between the eating and Netflix-binging)! Jackie took me to Pastel where we had roasted green tea crepe with brownies, rice cakes, roasted green tea icecream and a side of whipped cream drizzled with maple syrup: this dessert left me in a daze for the rest of the weekend. I swear that all my crepe standards from the past have been completely overthrown. Damn you Toronto for raising my Asian-food standards! I also met up with some mariano friends whom I haven't seen in a long time. It was really funny because they all showed up in a similar outfit (denim shirt over t-shirt). Clearly an outsider here :P  


No comments:

Post a Comment