Humble Lion


Yesterday, Eli helped me hand model for a few pictures that I needed for my wedding photography portfolio. Currently, I'm working on changing the layout and updating each page with my newest gigs. It's been a little bit hectic because I have so many ideas swirling in my head. Luckily, Eli eagerly offered her help and made the final result even better. I wanted a photo of some hands holding a notebook on a marble table and Humble Lion's new cafe on McGill street has the prettiest black marble table tops. Its decor reminds me of an earthier version of the Cafe St-Henri in Jean-Talon market. I love the gigantic vintage map of Montreal  and the moka color scheme. Lucky for us, the baristas made a mistake in their orders so we ended up with a free large iced latte. Needless to say, Eli and I both walked outta there jittery and didn't get much sleep last night. Totally worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment